Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Life by Scraps N Pieces and a freebie!

I had the opportunity to work with My Life from Scraps N Pieces and this kit is fabulous! It is the perfect kit for so many things! You can pick this kit up at the Scraps N Pieces store for 50% off for the next week. Make sure to grab it at this great price. You will not be disappointed!

One of the many things this kit is great for is the Project 52. Scraps N Pieces has a challenge over in the forum to help you with this project and you can find it HERE. Each week you are given a new question to help you complete you layout! This is a great way to complete your project!

Here is a peek at the kit! It is FULL of amazing elements and papers!



Here are a couple layout I created with the kit!
 


Here is a border cluster I created for your using My Life
Be sure to stop by the SNP Blog to pick up your freebie


Don't forget to grab the kit while it's on sale this week, you can go HERE and also stop HERE to check out all the other fun challenges going on in the forum!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment