Friday, February 24, 2012

Hush Little Baby by Queen Wild Scraps and Oh Snap! by Fleur De Scrap

I had the opportunity to work with a adorable kit by Queen Wild Scraps called Hush Little Baby. This is a baby kit that would be great for baby boys and girls, but can also be used for so many other layouts!  

You can pick this kit up at Scraps N Pieces. It will be on sale today only for 40% off, so be sure to grab it while you can at this great price!

I also was able to use Fleur De Scraps word art Oh Snap! on my layouts! This is a fun add on to any layout! You can pick this up HERE

Here is a peek at this Queen Wild Scraps kit! Isn't it adorable? 


Here is the word art from Fleur De Scrap, fun right? 


Here is what I created with this kits

I also used a Paper Pizzazz Template from Queen Wild Scraps

On this layout I also used a template from Queen Wild Scraps

Here is a freebie paper stack I created using Hush Little Baby


You can pick this up by stopping by the Scraps N Pieces blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment