Thursday, July 12, 2012

NICU Blues from Just For Fun Designs and a FREEBIE

Hi! Amy here to show you an adorable baby kit called NICU Blues from Just For Fun Designs. It is great for anyone that has had a baby stay in the NICU or for any baby layout! You can pick it up today for $1.99, so don't wait, you won't be disappointed!

Here is a look at the kit! It has elements in both pink and blue so whether you have a girl or a boy this kit will be perfect for your pages.


Here are my layouts. It was perfect for scrapping some pages when my little one was in the NICU.


For my first one I used a template by Memories by Digital Design


I also have a freebie for you! I hope they work for one of your layouts!



Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete