Saturday, February 11, 2017

Three fun kits from Dandelion Dust Designs

This week I had the opportunity to scrapbook with 3 kits from Dandelion Dust Designs and they were so much fun to work with. I am going to show you each kit I chose to play with and my layout I created but you can find all of her fabulous kits at Gingerscraps

First Up I chose Slam Dunk. I signed my little guy up for Jr Jazz so I thought this would be fun kit to scrap some of those pictures with. Let me tell you I wasn't disappointed. This kit is so cute! 


You can grab Slam Dunk HERE


Next up I chose Dreaming of a Beach vacation. Well for one thing I am dreaming of my next beach vacation, but I am a beach kit collector as we go every year. 


You can pick up this kit HERE 


The last kit I picked up was one that was a must have for my digi collection. As I am a coffee addict! 


You can grab this kit HERE 


All of these were so much fun to play with and I can't wait to scrap with some more of her kits! If you haven't checked out her store you really should!

Happy Scrapping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment