Friday, October 31, 2014

DSD Sales & New Templates from Keystone Scraps

Here's a blogpost for you ladies for this weekend. You can post any time Friday thru Sunday. If you would like to offer a small freebie (cluster, wordart, etc -no quickpages!) to increase blog traffic you are welcome to do so!! For the new gals, there is a link for freebie packaging (and blinkies and stuff) in the files tab. Please post the preview (linked to either store) of the kit(s) you used for your template pages, if they are available for purchase. That would be a big help!! Also if you do a freebie on your blog or facebook... put the link here, so that we (or at least I lol!) can share them on my page and feed!! ok... so here's your blogpost... just add your LOs and freebies to the end.
Its that time of year again! iDSD is the digiscrappers favorite weekend!! To celebrate, Keystone Scraps has a couple brand new super discounted bundles for only $5 each and a big sale on everything else! You can find her goodies at Gingerscraps, Gotta Pixel, and at My Memories.
iDSD Bundles only $5 through November 6th only!


iDSD Bundles only $5 through November 6th only!




Make sure you also check out the Gingerscraps iDSD BAKE SALE!


3 kits only $1 each at Gingerscraps ONLY!!


Take a look at some of the pages I made using the template bundle along with the great kits I used with them!


For my first layout I used Key to Happiness 


For my second layout I used Scared Silly 

Happy Scrapping!
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment