Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Designer Mentoring Class and free mini kit and template

Six weeks ago I decided to take a Designer Mentoring Class over at Scraps N Pieces. I wanted to learn how to make my own elements & papers just for fun. Not that I plan on doing it much since it's easier to just collect kits from my favorite designers and use those for my layouts, BUT this was a fun learning experience and also taught me a few new tricks about PSE. I am very thankful to all the mentors that put this class on! They definitely were very patient with all us newbies trying to learn about the designing world! 

I was on Team 4 and our kit was leaning towards Mom's since Mother's Day was around the corner. 

Here is what my part of Team 4's collab looks like. 

You can grab this over at Scraps N Pieces. HERE


Our last assignment was to do a template, you can also pick this up at Scraps N Pieces.
HERE


You should also check out the other kits while you are there! There are a bunch of fabulous creations and they will all be FREE for the next 2 weeks! So grab them while you can! 


Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment