Sunday, February 10, 2013

3 New Valentine Kits from A-Manda Creation

A-Manda Creation has 3 amazing new kit's out just in time for Valentines and let me tell you they are all so ADORABLE!!! It would be hard to just pick one to use! So with that being said they are all 3 a must have for any digi collection!!! Are you ready to see them? 

Let's start with Burnin' Love!! I love the colors of this kit and the dragons are super cute!! 


Here is a layout I created using her kit along with a template from Memories by Digital Design!


The next one is called Love Bandit! I love the colors of this kit and the theme is just too cute! 


Here is my layout using the kit along with a template from AK Designs 


Her 3rd kit is called Loads of Love. I love the little trucks and trains in this kit. This kit is huge as it was also a collar with Sweet Pea Designs. 


Here is my layout, I also used a template from Meagan's Creations.


While you are over at Amanda's store be sure to check out the super cute Lunch Box Notes she made with Burnin' Love! They are really cute and would be  adorable to put in any little ones lunch as a fun surprise! 

Happy Scrapping!
Amy















No comments:

Post a Comment