Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Harvest Hoorah from Fit 2 Be Scraped and a FREEBIE


Fit 2 Be Scrapped teamed up with Growing Pains Scrapped to bring us an adorable fall kit called Harvest Hoorah! It's perfect for those fall festival and pumpkin patch layouts! I had so much fun playing with this kit and am sure I will be going back to this one time and time again!

You can pick this kit up for 40% off in the Scraps N Pieces store. While you are there be sure to check out all the other fun stuff in the store because for the stores 1 year anniversary the entire store is 40% off all week, so load up those carts with your wish list items! This is a great deal!

Now back to Harvest Hoorah! You read to see this kit? Remember it's on sale for only $3.59 this week!


They also have some matching cardstocks and worn papers that are a must have to go with the kit! You can pick them up separately for only $1.49, during the sale!



(For my first layout I used a template from Keystone Scraps)


(My second layout I used a template from AK Designs)
I also have a freebie for you!



Happy Scrapping!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete