Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feel Love, All Around Gold and a FREEBIE

Good Morning! Today I have a great kit and a brand new set of templates to show you! So grab your favorite drink and let's get started!

For the layouts I am going to show you today I had the opportunity to use Feel Love by Busy Crafting Mommy Designs and All Around Gold templates by Memories by Digital Design! Both of these were so much fun to use and I am sure I will be using these many more times to come! That's one of the great things about digital. We can use our kits and templates more than once! I love it!!!
Are you ready to take a look at these products?

Here is Feel Love by Busy Crafting Mommy Designs

All Around Gold by Memories by Digital Design


Here are the layouts I made combining these together!



I also have a freebie for you!



Happy Scrapping!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment