Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Alphabet Zoo from Mommy Made This and a FREEBIE

I have a fun kit from Mommy Made This to show you, it's called Alphabet Zoo. This kit is great for those trips to the zoo, an ABC book or another project I thought would be fun, would be ABC Flash cards for my little one. That is definitely on my list of things I want to make with this kit! You can pick this kit up at Scraps N Pieces for 30% off between August 14th and the 20th. So don't wait!

Ready to see it?


She also has matching cardstocks.


Here are a couple layouts I made. For both of my layouts I also used templates from Memories by Digital Designs, which you can find HERE.



Here is a freebie I made for you.


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete