Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Workin' Men (and Boys) by Lady Bug Scraps and a FREEBIE

Hi, Amy here to show you a fun kit from Lady Bug Scraps. It's called Workin' Men (and boys). It has all sorts of fun elements in fun colors perfect for those men and little boys in your life! I just love the tools and tool box elements in this kit! You can pick this kit up in her Scraps N Pieces store HERE.


Here are the layouts I created with this fun kit!


Template from AK Designs


Template from AK Desgins

Here is a freebie brag book page for you!



Happy Scrapping!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is terrific, thank you, but the download is for the preview.jpeg. just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete