Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lemonade Stand by Ladybug Scraps and a FREEBIE

I am so excited to show you a new kit from Ladybug Scraps called Lemonade Stand. It's the perfect kit for those layouts of the kids outside on a hot day selling lemonade, or those summer evenings enjoying the summer breeze and a nice tall glass of lemonade. This kit is full of fun colors and elements and you can only get it at Scraps N Pieces.

Let's take a look at the kit!
When I saw this kit I knew exactly what I wanted to do! I wanted to scrap some of my favorite summertime recipes. Here is what I did.


On this layout I also used a template from Memories by Digital Design. You can pick it up HERE.
I also have a freebie for you!



Thanks for stopping by, happy scrapping!
Amy

4 comments:

  1. What a darling freebie! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/06/saturdays-guest-freebies-amys-scrappin.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable. I just found your site thanks to Granny Enchanted. I feature a free wordart site called grands9creations. I would like to ask your permission to use this cluster in one of my freebies. Please let me know if this is alright at http://grands9creations.blogspot.com. I will feature and highlight your site that day. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete