Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beach Combing Collab and a FREEBIE!

Have you seen the new SNP Store Collab?? It is awesome and a must have for anyone's scrapping collection! It's called Beach Combing and I am sure you can tell just by the title it's all beach themed! This kit was perfect for my recent trip to Newport Beach! You can pick it up in the Scraps N Pieces store today!
Are you ready to see it?
Here are the layouts I created. I couldn't help but use the templates that come with the bundle!
I also have a freebie for you!
Happy Scrapping!
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS so much! This is great. I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete