Friday, March 30, 2012

A Glimpse of Spring by Karen Diamond Designs

Hi! Are you ready for Spring? I am and the kit I am about to show you makes me even more ready! If is full of springy colors and elements that make me want the warmer weather to come and stay! The kit is called A Glimpse of Spring by Karen Diamond Designs and you can pick it up at the Scraps N Pieces store.

Here is a peek at the kit


Here are the layout I created with this beautiful kit!



Here is a freebie I created for you!


Happy Scrapping!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/04/saturdays-guest-freebies_14.html

    ReplyDelete