Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are you ready to go Totally Tiki? I am!!!!

Keystone Scraps has a adorable kit out today that is full of bright colors and of course Tiki Magic! You can pick up this great kit over at the Keystone Scraps Store today! Are you ready for the preview? Let's get to it!

Oh, yes, but before we do get to the preview, I wanted to tell everyone how EXCITED I am to be a Guest CT for Keystone Scraps! I have been "blog stalking" Melissa and Paula since I started digital scrapbooking  and I am so excited to be working with them and their awesome CT team! These ladies are amazing!  Thank you Melissa and Paula for giving me this great opportunity! :)

Now let's take a look at that preview!

(Didn't I tell you it was adorable?)

Now here is the layout I created with this fun kit!

Here is a quick page I created for you! 

Now you might want to just swing by these blogs and check out the other fabulous layouts created  with this kit and they might just have a freebie for you as well. You will not be disappointed! If you do stop by be sure to leave them some love for their amazing work! 


Thanks for stopping by!!! 

~Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment