Thursday, May 5, 2011

Template & Scraplift Challenge

Here are a couple more challenges I have completed for MouseScrappers. Yes I am addicted, but I can say that i have learned a lot from doing these challenges and from all the ladies over at MouseScrappers. I look back at the my pages from when I first started to now and there is a big difference. It's a lot of fun and it can really challenge my brain! I love it!! You reallly should check it out a long with all the great blogs I have posted along the side! They have a lot of great inspiration for pages and FREEBIES! :)

This was for a template challenge.
Credits:
Spring Fling Kit
This was a MouseScrappers Challenge Kit

This next one was for a Scraplift challenge. 

Credits:
Jammin' Jungle

Thanks for stopping by! 
Until next time!
Happy Scrapping!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment