Sunday, April 17, 2011

Start of a New Blog

So, I have finally decided to start my Digital Scrapbooking Blog! I decided since I am doing so many challenges on MouseScrappers and also doing my own pages, why not also do a blog to show them as well! I hope you find this blog fun and maybe find some ideas for your own pages! I will also be linking to MouseScrappers often with some of the fun challenges that I am doing and the fun prizes that you can get for doing them yourself! It's a great place to get ideas and digital scrapbooking prizes. If you haven't checked them out, you can do so by going hereMouseScrappers. For now I will leave you with the last pages I did for my own family book.

I will be back with some pages I do for the next challenges fromMouseScrappers. Until then Have a Great Day!



Credits:

Huey's Uncle Kit - A Grieving Mommy
Splish Splash Word Art - KellyBell Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment